Happy almost-2010, people! I can’t believe when this decade started, my friends and I were wearing black pants and stretchy tube tops to frat parties. Heh.
I love making resolutions, and try to be relatively creative with them. Several years back, I had my list on my wall, and my best friend read it and laughed. “Your New Year’s resolution is to be nicer to guys in bars?” Yup. Last year, I resolved to Eat More Cupcakes. I didn’t make nearly enough progress on that one, so it will have to be renewed. Here’s the full list:
pretty green resolutions
1. Blog More Often! – I know I haven’t been posting much lately (did you notice?). I miss the creative outlet, and hearing from all of you. I might set a schedule to keep myself on track. I also have plans for a great new design and logo! Those of you who blog often – do you stick to a schedule? How do you get into the routine and keep yourself on track?
2. Get a good camera, and learn to use it!
3. Eat More Cupcakes – They never go out of style
4. Don’t Eat Anything I Don’t Really Like
5. Get organized! – Finally go through and delete old emails in my inbox. I’m up to, um, 6,531. That’s ridiculous. Clean up my computer desktop. Organize my photos. Keep my apartment clean. Etc!
6. Smile More! – I actually smile a lot, but my braces are coming OFF in early 2009, and I have a feeling I’m going to be beaming all the time for awhile. This one should be easy to keep!
7. Get even greener! – Stop buying new things (I must admit, I’ve been on a clothing kick lately), find creative uses for old things instead of throwing them in the recycling or trash. Try to cut out any packaged foods even more than I already have.
What are your resolutions? What’s the most creative New Year’s Resolution you’ve ever come up with?